Website Education Above All Foundation
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Education Above All Foundation in الدوحة قطر 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
EAA is currently seeking candidates for the position of Head of Media to manage EAA traditional media outreach and content creation, in collaboration with other communications sub-divisions and in support of EAA’s target audiences and advocacy priorities.
- Direct the planning, engagement and relationship building with international, regional and local medias across platforms, including broadcast, digital news agencies, print, and other influential regional and national external news channels.
- Plan and implements media campaigns and coordinate media relations at events
- Develop and update an annual media outreach plan, including identifying key moments and opportunities for EAA placement and visibility
- Actively pitch to the media in support of EAA’s advocacy and programmatic priorities and with the goal of raising awareness of the EAA brand stakeholders including opinion makers, leaders, partners, and other target audiences.
- Analyze impact of campaigns and report feedback to EAA stakeholders and greater communications team.
- Oversee the drafting and updating of foundation-wide evidence-based key messages to support all public communication and media engagements on behalf of EAA and across its programmes
- Manage the communications section’s risk communication assessment, planning, and response to breaking news, reputational risk, and brand management
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring sustainable and high-end brand positioning.
- plan, monitor and implement EAA media and public relations activities.
- Identify relevant local, regional and international media and developing media contact list.
- Lead on all interactions between EAA and the local, regional and international media
- Manage the monitoring of media on education affairs development across wide range of media outlets.
- Work with EAA stakeholders to understand opportunities within the media so that they are active participants in flagging when they may have relevant information, contacts or materials.
- Contribute to the development of a value-based organization that fosters good communication and teamwork.
Order to be successful in this role you will bring;
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or any relevant field
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant full-time work experience in Media with an International organization.
- Excellent team management skills and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience of leading and motivating teams that are driven by creativity
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with public including group facilitation and research into public opinion
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and – out of the box thinking skills
- Protocol Skills
- Media & Public Relation Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Advanced knowledge of national, regional and international media
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Tik Tok etc)
- Knowledge in Multi-media creation and editing
- Understanding of psychology in language
- Impeccable writing skills
If you are interested and this is something you would like to consider, please send your application, including a CV, and a cover letter (in English) to [email protected]
Please ensure your application email has the subject heading of [Head of Media] – [insert your name].
Due to the large volume of applications, we usually receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection process. EAA might review applications before advert deadline therefore; interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Company: Education Above All Foundation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: الدوحة قطر
Application Deadline: N/A