Website Edwards Lifesciences
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Edwards Lifesciences in Isabela, Puerto Rico 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Provides administrative support across areas of manufacturing for smooth and continuous operations.
- Supervise employees and manufacturing activities pertaining to the production of products and/or manufacturing processes in – and with manufacturing/technical knowledge of – 1 or more production areas, depending on the complexity of the areas, in addition to conducting performance reviews, including resolving performance issues.
- Oversee the scheduling of work orders and team performance metrics.
- Ensure appropriate staffing for all positions.
- Accountable to ensure staff is appropriately trained to perform assigned work.
- Accountable for productivity and quality metrics of staff, and provide regular progress reports and manufacturing metrics to management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with engineering on investigations and/or corrective actions, perform non-conformance investigations for review with engineering, assures documentation content is valid, may participate in improvement projects.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in with internship or substantial technical knowledge sufficient experience in related manufacturing, quality and/or product development engineering, required.
- Experience working in multi-cultural teams with cultural sensitivity.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite with working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, preferably JDE.
- Experience working in a medical device industry, preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills; possessing strong collaboration skills in partnering with cross functional stakeholders in order to achieve objectives.
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control.
- Ensure proper handling, storage and disposal of all waste generated in the facility according to applicable laws within the waste management program (RCRA). Prepare regulatory and/or internal reports, complete waste determinations, sign waste manifests and coordinate proper training sessions to affected personnel.
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.
Company: Edwards Lifesciences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isabela, Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: N/A