WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Equiniti in UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Equiniti is a leading provider of technology and solutions for complex and regulated administration and payments. Our technology platforms are used by 70% of the FTSE 100, Government and other large corporates, particularly in banking, insurance and other financial services. We have 1,700 clients, make £160 billion worth of payments through our systems every year, hold records for 70 million shareholders, look after pension schemes for 8 million pension scheme members, and provide services which touch 28 million customers. Over a third of the UK population has dealt with Equiniti at some point during their lives.
Equiniti is a company that has been built with strong values at the very core of our offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything we do. We employ c.5000 people in the UK, India, Poland and the US.
EQInvest provides the tools investors need to access the market and buy, sell and hold investments in a cost-effective way. The team in Lancing comprises approximately 40 staff.
- To support cash administration services .This involves receipts and payment processing of monies to the clients/customers’ accounts as well as internal payment management using various Banking Interface Platforms
- Updating Books & Records with payments madeeceived.
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries (self)
- Achievement of agreed business objectives/service standards
- Contribution to team service levels
- Willingness to contribute to wider department objectives
- When required provide project support ensuring own deliverables are on time and to specification
- Liaise with internal and external customers, on a wide range of issues and requests for information or advice
Providing Excellent Customer Service:
- Delivers courteous and prompt service
- Delivers what has been promised
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer concerns
- Strives to exceed customer expectations
- Treats each contact with customer as an opportunity to impress them with the service offered
- Presents a good image of the company to customers
Skills & Knowledge And Qualification
- Excellent IT skills especially knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Numeracy skills , the ability to use, interpret and communicate mathematical information. Some main numeracy skills that you may regularly use; basic knowledge of numbers, Calculating skills, understanding relationship between numbers, and understanding trends
- Self organisation
- Self motivation
- Ability to learn new tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan tasks and keep to timescales
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
Being a permanent member of the team at EQ you will be rewarded by our company benefits, these are just a few of what is on offer:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefit which you can use to ‘purchase’ additional benefits which include, private health insurance, travel insurance, gym memberships and many more you can chose from, or get it paid your flexible benefit amount on top of your annual salary
- Life assurance x 4 of your annual salary
- Opportunity to join a great pension scheme
- Staff engagement – Opportunities to receive recognition and rewards.
- Great learning support
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks. These consist of 5 year activity & GAP verification, DBS or Access NI, Credit, Sanctions & CIFAS checks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A