WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Ericsson in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Our Exciting Opportunity !
We are looking for an Implementation Manager who has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.The job role is used for Wireline, Wireless and Transmission network deployment and can be adapted and used for leading all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
- Deliver all Projects running in Circle in the timeline defined as per management & customer.
- Planning of resources / ASP teams in the circle as per monthly target given by customer in order to achieve the target.
- Projects / Resources / ASP Teams /War room daily monitoring and governance on regular intervals.
- Governance meeting with PM & Customer.
- Ability to drive the team towards 100% process oriented and constant improvement on technical capabilities.
- Ability to assign the individual team member responsibilities.
- Plan, Guide and co-ordinates with team on day-to-day activities.
- Ensure all the tools will be implemented in circle as per management guidelines
- Keep control the circle cost and optimization of the resources as per the Project requirement.
- Timely Submission of different Project Reports as per customer requirement.
- Weekly meeting with TI teams in order to resolve their issues (if any) and aligning them with respect to company policies (RSA / OHS) and monthly targets.
- Planning of material dispatch as per monthly target
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Diploma/ B-Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication
- Experience: Experience of 8 to 15 Years in the Telecom Project .
- Follow up with IP Colo / Customer if any deviation found on sites to resolve the RFI related issues.
- Allotment of Sites to TI teams in accordance with availability of their teams in field for installation.
- After Installation of site, ensuring that TI team should be immediately hand over to quality check and make site ready for SCFT / AT (by clearing punch points if any).
- Removal of servicing effecting alarm with help of field engineer / TI team available in cluster.
- Coordination with circle team and warehouse team for any shortage material if found during receiving / installation.
- Support to RF Team at the time of site RF drive and cluster drive for any outage occur during it to avoid outage and servicing effecting alarm.
- Very organized with proven leadership skills and ability to give to business growth with good pressure handling abilities and sound technical credentials.
- PO/WCC/GRN clearance of all the ASP Vendors and take monthly NDC from them .
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to [email protected]
“We are proud to announce at Ericsson India has been named #14 in the country and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.”
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A