WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ERM in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
ERM is looking for an Environmental Permitting Consultant to join our rapidly growing permitting team. Location is flexible for the right candidate. The role focusses on supporting our industrial sector clients with environmental permitting and compliance matters as well as regulatory advice and support.
The candidate would be expected to have an appropriate degree and some experience in working with the Environmental Permitting Regulations (or equivalent), or suitable alternative transferable experience. We are seeking candidates with experience in the consultancy, industry or regulatory sectors. Additional areas of experience that may be considered beneficial to the role are experience in air quality modelling, waste water management or the waste management industry.
- Data gathering and analysis to support environmental permit applications, variations and surrenders
- Writing the necessary application materials for environmental permit applications, variations and surrenders
- Delivery of specific tasks within a wider project
- Working on multiple projects concurrently
- Working within a team of other consultants across the environmental permitting team and the wider business as required
- Have familiarity of environmental impact assessment disciplines, as relevant to environmental permitting
- Critical thinking and numeracy skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competent with MS Office software
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relevant science or environmental discipline
- Experience in the consultancy, industry or regulatory sectors
We aim to build an inclusive culture by identifying, acquiring, developing and retaining a highly skilled and high performing workforce which reflects the diverse global marketplace in which we operate, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious preference, sexual orientation, physical attributes, educational background.
If you share our value and are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) with your salary expectation.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A