WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Essity in NewcastleuponTyne,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Do you have a good understanding of Supply Chain, an excellent attention to detail and great planning skills? If so this could be the role for you.
About The Role
Based at either or Prudhoe (Northumberland) or Trafford Park (Manchester) Mills the role of Scheduler will involve developing the detailed short-term production schedules at site/asset level.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
Day to Day the Scheduler will be responsible for;
- Preparing detailed planning of the production sequence on article level at day/shift level considering the short-term available resources
- Daily revision of the short-term planning and all adjustments on the system if needed (0-3 weeks scope)
- Proposing and creating supply scenarios together with local Manufacturing and market counterparts
- Managing expected and unexpected changes in the plan, under time constraints and with limited information
- Daily liaison with HUB planners to share site intelligence and changes from previous day
- Securing capacity to produce by participating in the Raw Materials short term activity
- Anticipating typical production trends and suggesting new approaches for increasing efficiency and reducing waste/scrap
- Reviewing historical business performance in scheduling to identify specific benefits for streamlining or improving the scheduling process
- Reporting efficiencies and adhering to the plan in order to contribute to improved production planning effectiveness
- Preparing the following weeks planning information and presenting at the weekly planning meeting with manufacturing including HUB planners
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a manufacturing site and a good understanding of local site operations.
In addition possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or in a related technical field would be advantageous.
If you have a strong can-do attitude, are up for a new challenge and keen to join a global company who are committed to improving health and wellbeing through the manufacture of sustainable products, apply today.
What We Can Offer You
In return we offer a strong total reward package which includes competitive salary, attractive pension scheme with up to 10% employer contribution, annual bonus earning potential, Medical insurance, enhanced holidays, cycle to work scheme, workwear, and local incentives.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
At Essity, we embrace the individual and recognise the remarkable power that can be harnessed when different ideas, backgrounds, experiences, and perspective come together. If you apply for a job at Essity, you can be sure that the only criteria we consider for selection is professional experience, qualifications, key job-related attributes and working values.
Essity kindly but firmly declines direct contact with recruiting and staffing agencies, as well as job advertising sellers.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date:
02 Aug 2022
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: NewcastleuponTyne,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A