WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Evertz in Aberdeen,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are looking for a Network Administrator to join our team in Aberdeen.
- Administration of user accounts for various corporate systems (Active Directory, Linux accounts, O365/Azure)
- Troubleshoot network, server and client related issues
- Process access requests to network resources (Network shares, Firewall ACLs, etc.)
- Provision server and network hardware (Virtual Machines, Network switches, Firewalls)
- Management of server and hardware updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Degree/ Diploma in related field
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange
- Working knowledge of Linux technologies preferred (OS installation, CLI configuration, essential tools, storage, etc.)
- Strong grasp of networking concepts and experience with network configuration using CLI (IOS or similar)
- Understanding of Security Appliance/VPN configuration and maintenance
- Experience with Netbackup, VMWare an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Capable of work under minimal supervision
- Experience maintaining a Gitlab Instance.
- Interest to work with the CI/CD team on pipeline development in Python.
Evertz Microsystems (TSX:ET) is a leading global manufacturer of broadcast equipment and solutions that deliver content to television sets, on-demand services, WebTV, IPTV, and mobile devices (like phones and tablets). Evertz has expertise in delivering complete end-to-end broadcast solutions for all aspects of broadcast production including content creation, content distribution and content delivery.
Considered as an innovator by their customers, Evertz delivers cutting edge solutions that are unmatched in the industry in both hardware and software. Evertz delivers products and solutions that can be found in major broadcast facilities on every continent. Evertz’ customer base also includes telcos, satellite, cable TV, and IPTV providers.
With over 1700 employees, that include hardware and software engineers, Evertz is one of the leaders in the broadcast industry. Evertz has a global presence with offices located in: Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia. Evertz was named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, which recognizes excellence in Canadian-owned and Canadian-managed companies. Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies identifies Canadian corporate success through companies focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
Evertz makes certain there is an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Evertz will strive to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Thank you for considering a career with Evertz!
Powered by JazzHR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A