WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Evolve in Carmel, IN 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
At Evolve we’re a hardworking team serious about hospitality. Our teams work every day to make vacation rental easy for everyone — from our owners who trust Evolve to build their business to our guests who rest easy with every stay to our Evolvers who make this difference a reality. Our values anchor our daily decisions and interactions with our customers, communities, and each other. Join our inclusive culture in one of the most rapidly-growing segments in travel. Find your home at Evolve.
Why this role
The Specialist of Listing Quality Assurance helps ensure the accuracy, consistency, and expert presentation of online listings for Evolve homes across vacation rental sites including Airbnb, Vrbo, and Evolve.com. In this role, you will be responsible for proofreading a high volume of property listings and marketing materials. In addition to proofreading, you’ll track error trends, identify efficiencies for creating or revising listings, create resources for the larger team to improve the quality of all listings, and assist with the listing build training process.
The ideal candidate for this position excels at proofreading text for errors, creating and applying editorial/stylistic recommendations, and communicating best practices and constructive feedback to the larger team. We’re looking for someone who is extremely organized, values the details, and is able to stay focused and motivated in the face of a large volume of similar tasks.
What You’ll Do
- Proof all newly built property listings, including listing copy, details, & photo strategy (up to 45 listings / day, average review time: 10 mins / listing)
- Apply guidance from Style Guide, QA, and SEO training and make recommendations for improvements or efficiencies
- Track trends based on errors or inconsistencies across listings and present trends to team to help minimize or eliminate future repeat errors
- Be the expert on listing style, updating team style guide when necessary, updating the team on any and all changes, and tracking the resulting implementation by the team
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure alignment on brand and organizational tone/voice and offer proofreading support on an as-needed basis
- Assist with the listing build training process, training new team members to ensure top-notch content quality
- Contribute to new listing builds or changes as needed based on volume and team capacity
What Makes You a Great Fit
- 2+ years proofreading or professional editing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or Journalism preferred
- Experience w/ SEO/SEMrush a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-guided
- Strong project management and time management abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player mentality & ability to adapt to change
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and/or Excel is a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including availability until 7pm MT as well as weekends as needed to support the needs of the business (Either a Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday schedule).
We currently are able to hire throughout the U.S except in the following states: California, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New Mexico and Pennsylvania. If you live in Colorado, you can work remotely anywhere in the state, at our downtown Denver office, or a hybrid of both!
For this role our pay rate is $27.88 per hour.
How We Reward Evolvers
Evolvers have access to highly competitive benefits and rewards that support their whole well-being so they can focus on bringing their best selves to work.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave for birth and non-birth parents
- Infertility coverage
- Child care discounts and locator support
- Pet insurance to cover your furry children
- Comprehensive health plans that include a 100% employer paid option for you and your family
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision for you and your family
- 8 free mental health visits
Unplug and Explore
- Take some time away from work with generous PTO, sick, holidays, and a personal holiday to celebrate what’s more important to YOU
- Annual Evolve travel credit after 1 year
- Discounts to stay at Evolve properties
Learn Every Day
- World class onboarding programs
- Learning and development opportunities
About Us: Still curious about who we are and what we do? Read more about our business and our culture at evolve.com.
At Evolve, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Evolve participates in e-Verify for all positions.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point in the job application and interview process, please email [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carmel, IN
Application Deadline: N/A