WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for EY in Kochi,Kerala,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Consulting ASA – Senior
ASA role help enables Consulting Engagement team’s efficiency and delivery through the key project management and coordination activities.
We support end–to–end engagement lifecycle and project management activities that are essential to every engagement, region and practice. We help in project coordination & management, financial analysis, engagement compliance & governance requirements across industries and countries.
Your Key Role And Responsibilities
- ASAs enhance service delivery by ensuring that deadlines are met, the project is efficiently managed, and there is proactive coordination /communication
- Interface regularly with engagement personnel, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- To support onshore Consulting engagement teams on engagement management and coordination activities
- Work on applications like Power Bi, Visio and SharePoint etc.
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s)
- Interface regularly with engagement teams, develop strong working relationships and leverage information gained to anticipate client needs
- Be insightful about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to make suggestions and/or recommendations
- Reporting and preparing Dashboards for client team including senior leadership
- Support quality and risk management needs across Consulting practices
- Able to effectively summarize and conclude on work, applying appropriate documentation standards
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Any Graduate, preferably B.Com/BBA/Economics or Master’s degree
- Previous relevant Industry or project management experience – ideally at least 4+ years
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Microsoft suit (Excel, power point presentation etc.)
- Good to have skills Power BI, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint
- Strong English communication – both written and verbal
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
- Assertive, with strong influencing skills
- Prior experience working with Global cliental preferred
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Organised and self-disciplined
- High degree of accuracy
- Confident to deal with senior level contacts, internally and externally
What Working At EY Offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kochi,Kerala,India
Application Deadline: N/A