WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for EY in Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. You will experience on-going professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
As a member of our Assurance team you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussions with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
In Assurance- digital, technology and innovation present a huge opportunity to upscale the quality and value of our services to clients. They allow us to tell a more compelling story than ever before and inspire our recruits to begin and build their career in Assurance at EY. EY Guyana is offering exceptional career opportunities for Assurance (external audit) Professionals. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential – EY Assurance is for you.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach
- Challenge procedures used in the past and attempt to enhance audit techniques
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Develop people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership
- Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listenespond to other team members’ views
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Bring potential opportunities to the team’s attention
- Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY’s knowledge and services
Skills And Attributes For Success
- strong dedication to teamwork
- professionalism and integrity
- excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving ability
- curious mind, an active learner, nimble, innovative and open to new ideas
- flexible to operate in a deadline- driven environment
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- currently in pursuit or completed a professional designation such as ACCA, CPA, CA etc
- relevant experience will be considered an asset (experience levels will be assessed accordingly)
What We Offer
As a member of the EY family, you will have the opportunity for:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Georgetown, Demerara-Mahaica, Guyana
Application Deadline: N/A