WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Flex in Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Material Analyst located in Batu Kawan, Penang.
What a typical day looks like:
- Ensure accuracy CTB release to Production Planner.
- Immediate response to kitting and store shortage to ensure committed CTB is available for production runs.
- Review and escalate on critical material shortage.
- Weekly MRP execution:
- Work closely with PM and PP team to ensure MRP execute weekly without failure.
- 100% PR blocking to ensure 0% liability to company
- Production Order Verification:
- Ensure Production Order created is consistent with kit clean declared for revenue.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- ECO Management:
- Ensure the BOM is 100% changed according to Customer requirement.
- E&O Claim:
- Quarterly E&O submitted to Customer.
- Safety Stock monitoring:
- Monthly checking on the Component Safety Stock
- Exposure Report
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan.
- Preferably Junior / Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Life Insurance
- Medical Benefits
- Allowances and Bonuses
- Paid Time-Off
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A