Website FNZ Group
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for FNZ Group in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The Global Mobility Advisor is responsible for the successful operational delivery of a range of mobility and relocation services to employees and their family members, as well as supporting the Global HR team and business.
The Global Mobility Advisor will be required to provide support in all the countries we operate including, but not limited to; New Zealand, Australia, Czech Republic, UK, Finland, Sweden, South Africa, China, US, Thailand, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The role will report into the Head of Global Mobility and will form part of the Global Mobility Team and support the global HR teams.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Coordinating the full assignment process for all internal expatriates;
- Act as first point of contact for all employees and their families throughout their relocation or secondment any escalate any issues to the Head of Global Mobility;
- Act as a point of contact for all internal stakeholders regarding all relocation and visa enquiries;
- Conduct pre-assignmentelocation briefings with employees, seeking support from the relevant local HR team when required;
- Ensuring compliance with international tax, social security and immigration for all assignments;
- Preparing any assignment related documents, such as cost projections, tax calculations and contracts;
- Arranging international work permits with the assistance of third party providers;
- Supporting the HR team in host countries with any assignment related processes, such as payroll and compensation;
- Liaising with third party suppliers with regards to household goods and relocation services;
- Ensure third party invoicing is processed and tracked in a timely manner;
- Manage all regular tax reporting for short-term international movements, for example Short Term Business Visitor (STBV) reporting;
- Be responsible for the compliance of the visa and immigration audit process, including supporting HR with right to work audits as necessary.
In addition to those identified within the Specific Role Requirements section:
- Previous global mobility experience, preferably in-house experience;
- Experience in wider HR operations would be advantageous;
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Confident can do attitude;
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making;
- Demonstrates knowledge of Global Mobility principles around tax, immigration and employment law issues relating to Global Mobility;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
Company: FNZ Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A