WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Foodsteps in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
You’ll report into our Sales Manager, and be a key part of our growing commercial and impact team. You’ll lead on working with inbound customers who’re keen to work with Foodsteps, and ensure they have speedy and quick experience of becoming a customer with us.
The role offers:
- A competitive salary (up-to £35K depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holiday and unlimited unpaid leave
- Employee benefits package
Your role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Closing sales with small to medium size customers in our pipeline
- Answering customer questions and queries about our product and how they can use it
- Running product demos
- Finalising contracts service agreements and other documentation
- Maintaining the CRM and other key internal sources of management information
- Ensuring clients understand data requirements and are ready to go on contract go live
- Supporting larger enterprise sales as necessary
- Supporting client feedback and insight gathering research as necessary
- At least 2 years experience in B2B sales
- A passion for combating climate change
- Strong technical, data and software knowledge and ability to quickly learn our systems and capabilities
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to effectively simplify and communicate our data and software solutions to client
Nice to haves
Experience working in a tech or data company
Experience working in the food sector
Experience and a track record of selling SAAS and tech led products
We are a food sustainability start-up with a mission to help food businesses measure, reduce and communicate their environmental impact. Food systems account for around a third of global greenhouse gas emissions and are the leading driver of biodiversity loss, so immediate positive change in this area is crucial if we are to avoid catastrophic consequences from the ecological crises. We are seeking candidates who share our sense of urgency and passion for working on something that contributes to the solution.
The Foodsteps Platform allows food companies to enter details about their food items including the ingredients, origin of ingredients, production steps, transportation and waste streams in order to calculate the environmental impacts of the product for its entire lifecycle. We are in the process of developing specificity and therefore more accurately modelling the food product’s lifecycle.
The Platform helps our customers achieve a range of exciting outcomes when it comes to making their food offering more sustainable. Our customers can download and use our environmental impact labels, set net zero targets, track their food product footprints over time, see the best recommendations for improving their product’s sustainability, and automate ESG reporting across their organisation. We are working closely with some of the largest food companies in the UK, and are growing in international markets too. You will therefore be directly helping our aim to provide a best-in-class service to our customers that makes a real difference to food sustainability.
Our Team and Workplace
We are a fast-growing VC-backed company with an office space in London. Most of us go into the office two or three days a week, while some are fully remote. We are currently a team of ten (check out the “About Us” section of our website foodsteps.earth), with plans to more than double in size over the next year and a half.
We’re looking for candidates who are self-motivated, proactive, and have good communication skills. Our work often requires input from various people on the team in various roles, so it’s important that candidates enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A