Website Forward Partners
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Forward Partners in SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Remote (CET +/- 2 hours)
We are excited to be partnering with OutThink to support them in hiring for a Production & Translation Project Manager.
OutThink are seeking a Production & Translations Manager to join their exciting start-up, playing a key role in designing and delivering OutThink’s ground-breaking SaaS (Software as a Service) Cybersecurity Human Risk Management Platform.
The platform provides innovative and just-in-time learning experiences, nudges, and simulations to hundreds of thousands of users worldwide via desktop and mobile devices. At the same time, the system monitors training responses, collects security system data and continually gathers feedback. All this data is collated and processed by our cloud engines in Azure, culminating in the provision of sophisticated predictive human risk management models. Our models can drive automated countermeasures, and present analysis results via the delivery of highly visual and interactive on-line dashboards.
The Production & Translations Manager is a key member of our Content team, working closely with the Head of Content and the Product team.
As Production & Translations Manager you will be supporting the Content team with the development, implementation and testing of new user experiences as well as managing the translation and content customisation work for our clients’ accounts.
You will oversee the completion of complex translation, localisation, proofreading, voiceover and subtitling projects, delivering to schedule, within budget and to agreed quality whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is focused on good working relationships with clients and being sympathetic and understanding to their needs and advising them quickly when they have queries, while also being highly organised, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
You’ll take ownership of your projects from day one. You’ll work with the senior stakeholders to move things forward, and recommend the tools you need to do your best work.
This is a predominantly remote role in a remote team where open feedback, new ways of working and thinking out of the box are encouraged and expected.
- Master our bespoke, in-house built content management application (the content editor) and use constructive feedback to help improve it
- Source appropriate translation and content production professionals, ensuring that we can supply when required the correct breadth of languages, experience, cost and expertise
- Negotiate with suppliers to cover our ongoing translation and content production needs at the lowest cost to the company
- Prepare quotes and timelines based on client requirements seeking approval by Team Lead where relevant
- Manage project finances, including budgeting
- Track supplier invoices
- Independently spearhead and effectively manage the full lifecycle of translations projects including implementation, often in 20+ languages
- Work closely and on a daily basis with clients on their translations and content customisation requirements – attending regular client meetings and providing regular status reports on projects
- Maintain positive client perceptions by proactively seeking and offering solutions
- Relay client feedback to the Content team, and be the voice of our clients in content planning and development
- Support the Content team with the development, implementation and testing of new user experiences
- Perform quality checks of deliverables
- Troubleshoot issuesaise tickets
- Deliver training Sessions & System Demos to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain master decks
What You’ll Need
- Fluent English is essential. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Degree in Business, Digital Media Production, English, Foreign Language, Social or Applied Science or other related fields
- Outstanding organizational skills: the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time interacting with various stakeholders simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven project execution excellence when working on your own or across a team to fulfil project milestones within budget and agreed-upon timelines
- Experience in working on multi-language translation projects, such as projects for 10+ languages
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
- Responsibility and accountability in client-facing situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: You’re comfortable moderating client conversations amongst skilled professionals, communicating goals, and vision, and showcasing complex problems with a passion for finding pragmatic and intelligent solutions
- Demonstrate high levels of EQ – a person who clients and colleagues will trust and enjoys working with
- Technology savvy
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing business
- Intrinsic drive and motivation to build a ‘world first’ and share our start-up vision
- Knowledge of multiple languages
- Previous experience working in a start-up
Why we think you’ll love it here All OutThinkers are part of the journey we’re on, so we offer equity options with every role and benchmark against other VC-backed companies to provide above market rate salaries for companies of our size. Beyond this, there’s plenty more that makes OutThink a great place to work:
- Great start-up culture in a fun, friendly, and hardworking team.
- Fully remote.
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Share options – a rare opportunity to get in early and have a significant stake in what could potentially be a unicorn start-up, with a huge financial payback.
- 34 days paid holiday (including public holidays).
- Plus, an extra day off on your birthday for every year with OutThink (up to 5).
- Comprehensive & generous health insurance options.
- A work-from-home subsidy for every new joiner to kit out your home office.
- Amazing Remote socials with food and drink budgets.
OutThink is a young start-up using some of the latest technologies and methodologies to build the world’s first truly predictive Human Risk Management Platform (SaaS). We are building an innovative, disruptive solution, OutThink is the evolution of traditional security awareness training. Used by large, complex organisations around the world, the OutThink SaaS platform has been developed specifically to identify, measure human risk, and affect behaviour change. OutThink is headquartered in the UK but has been a remote-first company since before the pandemic, with employees working from locations including Spain, UK, Bulgaria, and United Arab Emirates. We use the latest collaboration tools to ensure a productive working environment. We soon expect to be meeting up again in locations across Europe to socialise and for a much needed catch-up.
Desired Skills and Experience
- project management
Company: Forward Partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A