WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for G in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
G42 Healthcare is looking for a seasoned & proficient Director of Special Projects with a proven track record to drive the overall strategic roadmap for Special Projects and ensure excellence in development, delivery, management and oversight of relevant health-tech products and services.
To support the development of innovative, next-gen health-tech products at a bold, new company that’s on a mission to transform the traditional healthcare ecosystem.
G42 Healthcare is committed to developing a world-class healthcare sector in the UAE as well as around the world. We lead the world’s largest population genome program (www.pgp.ae/) with a goal of 1M whole genome sequences.
We aim to empower healthcare outcomes, clinical operations, and medical R&D by harnessing the power of data & AI to unlock the true potential of personalized and preventive care.
- Oversee “special” projects (scope to be defined but includes longevity, wellness, precision medicine, sports medicine, digital health, VIP services)
- Assume Product Lead roles within the organization as directed by the CEO (or senior management)
- Assist senior management by meeting with and evaluating potential partners and products
- Identify new opportunities and develop and execute products and services to meet these needs
- Provide insights to Commercial, Investment and Scientific teams relating to healthcare delivery practicalities including both health system and clinician-specific aspects
- Maintain up-to-date practice standards and knowledge by participating in ongoing professional development programs.
- Initiate and participate in research activities related to longevity, wellness, precision medicine and sports medicine
Skills and attributes for success
- Entrepreneurship, creativity, analytical skill, abstract reasoning, resourcefulness and judgment in the analysis and solution of medical, managerial and business development problems.
- Ability to generate new ideas and adaptability to manage uncertainty inherent to innovation.
- Combine commitment to evidence-based practices with pragmatism.
- Demonstrate leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills, including both written and oral communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of emerging trends in multi-omics, digital health, artificial intelligence, and medical systems.
- Possess a working knowledge of current scientific approaches to longevity, wellness, sports medicine, precision medicine, telehealth, chronic disease management, sports tech and enhancing human performance and how these might be applied in clinical and commercial settings (both for populations and VIPs).
- Ability to work in a team with developers and information technology experts.
- Ability to be agile and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify, you must have
- Medical qualification (eg MBChB, MBBCh, etc) from a recognised university
- Experience in Wellness/Longevity
- Additional postgraduate qualifications in business/project management/digital health and/or relevant specialist certification(s).
- 10+ years post-graduate clinical experience in a variety of settings demonstrating a portfolio of skills.
- Previous international experience working with diverse communities and cultures.
- Previous non-clinical project management, business and/or leadership experience (e.g. governmental or private sector advisory roles; industry governance).
Ideally, you’ll also need
- Some experience in clinical research
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
What we look for
If you are a performance-driven, inquisitive mind with the agility to adapt to ambiguity, you will fit right in. You should be eager to explore opportunities to build meaningful collaborations with stakeholders and aspire to create unique customer-centric solutions. Bias for action and a passion to conquer new frontiers in the AI space is at the heart of the G42 community.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A