WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for G in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
G42 Healthcare, headquartered in the UAE, is a health-tech company on a mission to develop a world-classhealthcare sector in the UAE and beyond. The company is committed to harnessing data and advanced medical technologies to unlock the potential of personalised and preventive care, while transforming the traditional healthcare ecosystem.
At the forefront in the battle against COVID-19, G42 Healthcare established Biogenix Labs, the UAE’s first COVID-19 accredited large-scale throughput laboratory. It facilitated the #4Humanity clinical trials, the world’s first Phase III trials for an inactivated vaccine against COVID-19.Beyond COVID-19, G42 Healthcare plans to conduct research and development on genomics, imaging and diagnostics, and digitisation programmes to support the health of future generations. This includes a collaboration to set up a wastewater monitoring lab in Abu Dhabi, as well as automating and optimising central testing laboratories in the UAE.
G42 Healthcare is looking for a high-performing commercial/ sales manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Stand responsible for teams working to win new business, explore new avenues of activity and seek out opportunities to help the company develop and grow. Also negotiating and agreeing on contracts and verifying employee performance.
Sales Focused 75%
- Achieve sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national / International sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, operation and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national/ International sales operational requirements as needed
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Commercial Focused 25%
- Demonstrate good risk management skills as well as financial reporting abilities.
- Providing independent, commercially focused and solution-driven advice to the Executive General Manager across a broad range of commercial matters;
- Develop and drive Commercial strategies to support the achievement of the business plan.
- Drafting or reviewing commercial proposals and their analysis;
- Drafting, reviewing and assisting in negotiating a broad range of contracts, including project contracts and general corporate documentation;
- Providing strategic advice on business and contract administration.
- Providing commercially driven advice and drafting relevant documentation and financial models.
- Assisting to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Assisting the Finance Department in the proactive management of debt recovery matters (Account receivable as per the company policy and procedure)
- Identifying and providing new commercial opportunities and advice
- Provide advice on business improvement projects
- Bachelor science degree in Chemistry or science
- 7-10 years of the service industry selling, offering a wide range of service offerings selected based on customer needs.
- Deep knowledge of sales planning, including lead generation stakeholder’s management.
- Experience in using CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Excellent contract Negotiating / closure skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the industry (Genomics / Multi OMICS)
- Decisiveness and mercantile shrewdness, infirmed decision making
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good attention to detail with laser-focused on the overall target.
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Can-do attitude, self-starter and ownership
- Resilience yet structured, determined and result oriented.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A