WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for GardaWorld in Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Baghdad, Basra, Iraq
Regional Management Team
Quartermaster/Fleet Manager (QM/FM)
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off subject to operational requirements
- Must have an excellent knowledge of logistics including procurement, equipment husbandry, Inventory management, fleet management and life support functions.
- Must demonstrate excellent diplomatic and communication skills.
- Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly motivated, flexible approach and capable of developing and executing organisational restructuring and policy, resulting in greater efficiency
The QM/FM Iraq is responsible for the management and delivery of logistic disciplines to support GardaWorld (GW) projects in Iraq. This includes procurement, supply, materiel maintenance and life support. They are to supervise logistic personnel to ensure equipment accountability and husbandry is maintained to the highest standards.
The QM/FM Iraq reports directly to the Regional Director
- Maintaining the Equipment Table to reflect all assets in Iraq
- Maintaining constant dialogue with RMT personnel and the Senior Manager Procurement in Dubai on all logistic and fleet issues, including any procurement requirements
- Ensuring regular equipment checks are carried out for serialised and non-serialised items in accordance with GWIPS SOIs, and discrepancies are reported immediately
- Producing and maintaining logistic SOPs, and their adherence by GW personnel
- Providing logistic SME advice during the planning for proposed projects as required
- Ensuring that all PRs are processed correctly and efficiently in order to meet requirements in a timely manner,
- Acting as the focal point between vendors and projects for all procurement matters which includes vendor performance reviews, maintaining vendor relationships, obtaining quotations whilst finding best price, purchase order submissions and hastening.
- Ensuring close dialogue with GWIPS Finance departments regarding invoice submissions, payment’s and due diligence procedures.
- Making sure logistic reports and returns are completed correctly and disseminated within the time frames stipulated in GW SOIs
- Ensuring that equipment husbandry and care is being conducted in accordance with GW SOIs
- Making sure items purchased are authorised, receipted and accounted for in accordance with current regulations
- Maintaining a vehicle fleet which includes all repair history and mileage information to support project requirements under the guidance of the ROM
- Ensuring close dialogue is maintained with all outside vehicle maintenance providers and vendors.
- Identifying control measures to mitigate the use of poor-quality fuel in the vehicles
- Providing vehicle maintenance reports to the ROM and Business Partner as required including all costs associated with servicing and Adhoc repairs.
- Maintaining records of all vehicle documents and liaise with Ops Teams on movement permissions, vehicle documentation and MOI regulations.
- Identifying new vehicle providers and vehicle service centres as directed
- Providing facilities management for the RMT Villa complex’s and be the principal focus for life support requirements and generator maintenance.
- Container management of all stock and G6 communications
- Undertaking any other direction or reasonable request given by appropriate GardaWorld Management team in accordance with GW Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq
Application Deadline: N/A