WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Genpact in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
We are hiring professionals with experience in AML / KYC for our Hyderabad office. If interested, you may respond back with your updated resume.
Would appreciate if you could also share a few details in this response to enable quicker shortlisting:
(Candidate having Global AML/KYC Only)
- Total Experience:
- Years of experience in AML/KYC:
- Current Company:
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to AML/KYC which include:
• Document findings and ensure this is adequate for quality checks and audits
• Able to identify red flags and judge the need for issue
• Able to meet timelines and turn around completed cases to meet service level agreements without compromising on quality
• Ability to work independently and deliver against commitments
• Ability to act swiftly and work in a evolving digital environment
• Should have good knowledge on AML and KYC end to end Process
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Advanced Communication and Presentation skills
• Problem solving and decision-making
• Will consider people with capital markets experience
• Strong knowledge about AML/CTF and sanctions
• Good knowledge about banking/capital markets products, processes and platforms
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
If shortlisted, our hiring team will connect with you in 48 hours.
Hoping to hear from you.
Talent Management Team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A