Website Geophysical Survey Systems Inc GSSI
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Geophysical Survey Systems Inc GSSI in Naperville, IL 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
This position is responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support for new and existing accounts in the assigned territory. The Application Engineer uses technical and application knowledge to match the attributes of GSSI products to customer requirements. Proficient in the setup and operation of GSSI products and software, and able to provide training as required. Communicates customer feedback related to existing product enhancements and/or future product development back to GSSI.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure GSSI meets business objectives in the region.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries and proactively develop sales opportunities.
- Assist customers by phone or email to troubleshoot applications or operational issues. Provide technical assistance and product support in the field as required.
- Support the company’s sales representatives in their participation at regional conferences, exhibitions and trade shows, and conduct technical seminars as required to generate new sales leads.
- Conduct training on the use of GSSI products to customers and sales representatives. Work closely with the HQ training staff to develop and improve training materials and training methodology.
- Capture and record sales and support activities into GSSI’s CRM database
- Provide product feedback, and market and competitive information to Sales & Marketing, and Engineering Management as appropriate
- Bachelor Degree in a Geoscience, Science or Engineering discipline, such as Archaeology, Geology, Geophysics, or Physics, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Industry experience is required, and in particular experience with ground penetrating radar in Concrete NDT, Utility Location, Geophysical and/or Archaeological applications
- Effective English & German verbal and written communication skills at the conceptual and practical level. Proficiency in other languages common to the region is desirable.
- Ability to field questions, understand and match product attributes to customer needs. Basic selling skills are necessary to be successful.
- Ability to communicate with customers, sales representatives and internal employees in an accurate and timely manner
- Attention to detail, a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills, including a proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce
- This position may require up to 40% travel.
Company: Geophysical Survey Systems Inc GSSI
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Application Deadline: N/A