WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Gigster in APJ 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Are you a high-performing marketing professional with a growth mindset? Do you want to work for a best-in-class 100% remote organization with the brightest talent from around the world?
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote and drive leads for Gigster. In this role, you will be executing and optimizing against our marketing strategies, managing our marketing agencies and vendors, as well as conducting research and data analyses to better understand our market, competitors, and customers. You will be a key member of our go-to-market team and work closely with your peers across sales, customer success, product, and operations. The ideal person is data-oriented, insight-driven, and loves testing and trying new strategies.
If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
What will you be doing
- Driving inbound marketing lead generation
- Optimizing our marketing strategies and performance
- Honing our messaging
- Own the website and content marketing strategy to drive higher organic engagement
- Set and manage SEO/SEM strategy and initiatives with agencies and contractors
- Conduct market and competitive research to inform our positioning and approach
- Conduct user tests and interviews to improve our positioning and messaging
- Refine pitch decks, personas, battle cards, one-pagers, etc.
- Run experiments and tests to improve performance from top to bottom of the funnel
- Support partner, event, and referral marketing initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering to drive leads and bookings
- Iterate and improve on marketing playbook
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure marketing performance and success of initiatives
- Manage and improve overall business lead and lag metrics, dashboards, and reporting
- Project manage all marketing-related initiatives that marketing is responsible for
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years experience in marketing, particularly B2B growth marketing and inbound digital demand generation
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Extensive program/project management experience
- Able to make data-driven decisions with imperfect data
- Growth mentality
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success. This position is expected to utilize data and metrics to communicate the needs
Nice to have
- Experience with software or software development companies
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces
Benefits – We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career
- Gigsters for Good. Help nonprofits serve their communities via gigs and also through our funded employee-directed giving programs
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office
- Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics
Gigster is powering the world’s engineering. We provide companies of all sizes with on-demand access to experts in new technology software development. Custom software is becoming essential for every business with global IT spend, yet very few have easy access to high-quality, managed talent when they need it. And as AI continues to change businesses, we’re helping companies through digital transformation, shaping the world of the future.
We are changing the way software is built by empowering independent experts with smarter tools. Gigster takes pride in having an extraordinary global network of developers, designers, and project managers. Increasing levels of standardization in tooling and access to better data about the development process make the creation of custom software ripe for automation and scale, and Gigster will continue to deliver on that need in the marketplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best ideas come from diverse teams and diverse teams are built intentionally. We want the best people from all around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered to give voice to their great ideas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: APJ
Application Deadline: N/A