WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Glints in Jakarta, Indonesia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
About This Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, top performer to join a fast-paced, high-performing team of Sales Development Representatives. A Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing the business at Glints. You will be the first point of contact with potential clients and set tone for client experience. Your main focus will be outbound prospecting to generate new and qualified leads, as well as prospect follow-up for our Business Team.
- Partner with Business Team to create an outbound prospecting strategy, as well as to fill and maintain a healthy pipeline of leads.
- Create a great first impression to our prospect client by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of our value.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all things about Glints to educate potential clients on the value of our products.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling follow-ups.
- Min. 1 year Outbound/pre-sales/hunter sales experience
- Proven experience in doing constant routine eg: cold-calling (taking in 30 calls/day (conversations happening)
- Proven experience in using sales qualification questions to filter leads
- Leads miningesearch experience
- Had experience in sourcing leads from multiple sources by him/herself instead of given/provided
- Proven experience in achieving sales target
- Well-polished communication skills to convince prospects
- Pitching skills (able to ‘relate’ to prospects)
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture,
Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Application Deadline: N/A