Website GodtlevertGruppen AS
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for GodtlevertGruppen AS in Oslo, Norway 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
We are looking for a Data Scientist that wants to join our vision to create a zero-waste food experience and personalize the dinner experience for thousands of families every week.
We are on a mission to help families eat more varied and healthier food with almost zero waste. Thanks to our business model we throw away less than 1% of the food we buy and since the start we have delivered over 50 000 million meals since we started in 2008.
As a Data Scientist, you will be part of our Nordic technology team with offices in Stockholm, Oslo & Helsingör.
In GodtlevertGruppen AS, we see tech as an enabler. Our technology team is cross-functional and has responsibility from the technology in the food-picking stations to our customer-facing mobile apps.
Our brands: Godtlevert, Adams Matkasse, Linas Matkasse, RetNemt
Read more about us here: https://medium.com/godtlevert
You will join a team of Analysts and Data Scientists. An important part of the job is to interact with all sides of business and find solutions to problems that can be solved by data driven- and intelligent applications. You will work closely with, and get support from, our technical team consisting of Engineers and Architects. As a member of the Data Science team in GodlevertGruppen, we are lucky to get the opportunity to work on the whole data science cycle. We work on many different types of Data Science problems. You will be able to experiment with Optimization and ML algorithms. While tackling forecasting, regression and classification problems. The most important task for our data science team is to democratize data and build intelligent applications to create business value out of raw data.
Role responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain our technology stack and ML ecosystem in the cloud (Azure)
- Data Engineering and Modeling with SQL, PostgreSQL, Python, R or similar tools.
- Ensure data efficient data collection while maintaining data quality
- Make advanced analysis and reports by using statistical models, BI tools or Python/R
- Automate reporting, make self-service available and work with ad-hoc analysis with business
- Build and experiment with machine learning, optimization and deep learning algorithms.
- Use statistical- and mathematical methods to develop our recommendation engine and our forecast models.
- Work with deployment and management of models.
- Engage business with relevant data stories, illustrations and insight.
- Build data driven processes to support the strategic goals for our company.
Wanted Competence And Experience
- 0-4 years with data science, ML engineering or software engineering
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and techniques
- Relevant academic studies in statistics / math / physics / or related working experience
- Interested/passionate about machine learning, Data Science and Big Data.
- An environment that is highly invested in data with a modern, own-built technology- and analytics stack
- Brand new and modern offices located at Nationaltheatret in Oslo
- We have a professional environment with focus on your development and energetic colleagues that is always there to help.
- Competitive terms
- Work tools of your choice (Mac, PC, Linux)
- Track record for growing tech talent. We offer you career planning, training and follow-up so you can reach new levels within data science.
- Read more about who we are and how we work with digital product and service development: https://medium.com/godtlevert
Company: GodtlevertGruppen AS
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oslo, Norway
Application Deadline: N/A