Website Groupe Roullier
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Groupe Roullier in JohannesburgMetropolitanArea 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Global expert in macro-minerals, PHOSPHEA, a subsidiary of Groupe Roullier (France), has 40 years of experience serving the animal nutrition industry, and offers a wide range of macro-mineral-based nutritional solutions to meet the needs of all the sector’s players.
Our ambition is to meet feed industry’s main challenges such as economical and zootechnical performances taking into consideration environment and animal welfare. Human capital is at the core of our activity.
In this context, we are looking for a:
Business Development Manager – South Africa M/F
Home Office in Johannesbourg – South Africa
Reporting to the Sales Director Africa & Middle East, you will have to further develop Phosphea business activity in South-Africa in the field of animal feed market.
Your main tasks:
- Collect and analyze market information (competition, potential clients, regulatory monitoring…)
- Prospect and develop the client portfolio in the animal feed sector (integrators, feed millers, premix makers…);
- Build customer loyalty by establishing a privileged relationship with your customers by carrying our regular commercial tours: 50% of your time will be allocated to customers’ visits;
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (prices, margins, volumes and market share);
- Ensure the follow-up of commercial contracts, monitor customer satisfaction and needs;
- Ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments;
- Manage the P&L for your area;
- Provide technical advices and personalized support.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in International Business or Animal Nutrition
- You have a previous experience in sales of commodities or agri/agro products with proven track records in the South African market
- Results and business oriented
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Open, team oriented and dynamic personality eager to travel and take-up big challenges
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Autonomy and cross-cultural mindset
- Responsible, open and transparent
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Frequent business travel is required
Company: Groupe Roullier
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: JohannesburgMetropolitanArea
Application Deadline: N/A