Website Guardian Jobs
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Guardian Jobs in GreaterManchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Are you always the go-to friend for knowing about the best places to eat, drink, party and stay? If so, this is the job for you.
Seriously, no catch! We are looking for commercially minded, awesome people to join our team and get paid for talking to bars, hotels and restaurants.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to join our dynamic sales team based in a fun, modern office. You will be finding the best things to do in the local area: fun activities, great places to eat and drink, luxury beauty experiences, and overnight stays.
You will build great relationships and work in partnership with new and existing merchants, creating the BEST deals for the business and our customers. You will develop and grow clients through building rapport, gaining buy-in, pitching and negotiating and delivering excellent service.
A little bit about the company:
We help people find the best things to do, see, visit, eat and buy across the UK. We make the luxurious things in life affordable as we look for the best experiences and offer them at a price that’s hard to beat!
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with 2-3 years of business to business sales experience. You must be able to come in and hit the ground running!
- A confident communicator who is happy to pick up the phone to talk with both new prospective clients, as well as those we have worked with previously.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- A smart, business-oriented individual who can understand what deal structures and price points will appeal to the consumer, and negotiate to achieve a great outcome.
- An individual who has an interest in consumer trends, and what types of deals will perform best as those trends evolve.
- Brilliant objection handling skills, with the ability to anticipate queries and objections, and the initiative to gather the tools and information necessary, as well as build the trust required, to turn these around.
- Self-motivated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations, with the ability to work on own initiative whilst building positive and rewarding working relationships with both colleagues and stakeholders
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the aim of signing fabulous merchants.
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for the business, the merchant, and our growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services.
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop our outstanding reputation.
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets.
In return we offer many employee benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure – OTE of £50k-£60k.
- Lively modern office with regular perks and social events
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company Wide Parties
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: GreaterManchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A