Website Guardian Jobs
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Guardian Jobs in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Business Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Business Transformations and continue in 2022 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven and entrepreneurial individuals to take our SAP and Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S/4HANA Business Change Manager at a Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Change Lead on large scale transformation programmes, underpinned by technology, in one or more industries for Tier 1 clients.
- Experience of delivering Change within a large-scale SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA implementation is desirable.
- Experience of delivering Business Change in programmes that are multi-site / regional / global.
- A proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking a lead role for change management needed to deliver a successful solution.
- Demonstrable experience of driving client adoption of processes and new ways of working through an innovative and forward-thinking approach to Business Change.
- Experience leading teams to drive key Business Change activities, such as Change Impact Assessment, implementation of Change Networks, Training, Communications & Engagement.
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Participation in business development, sales and thought leadership is beneficial.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Ensuring our business-led programmes and projects drive client adoption levels through innovative and forward thinking approaches to Business Change.
- Developing and leading a structured change management approach – implemented with agility, in collaboration with a diverse (technical and non-technical) group of stakeholders.
- Developing and managing tailored plans for deployment and change, in line with overall programme timelines, activities and milestones.
- Leading teams to think differently about Business Change and drive innovative approaches to change to help clients ‘re-imagine’ the future of their organisation and understand what the changes mean for them.
- Managing the transition of change to the business, building change networks, facilitating knowledge transfer and implementing support models.
- Ensuring the interests of the programme Sponsors are met by building sustainable relationships with senior stakeholders, both internally and with our clients.
- Establishing and leading high-performing, multi-disciplinary, cross geography teams; displaying flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships whilst demonstrating the firm’s values.
- Contributing to business development by providing SME input to client pursuits and proposals, as well as contributing to thought leadership.
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A