Website Guardian Jobs
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Guardian Jobs in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
We are working with leading international multidisciplinary design practice who are seeking a dynamic and organised Junior Personal Assistant / Team Administrator on a 6-months contract.
In this role you will work alongside the PA Team who provide support to the Executive Directors and their teams to enable efficiency on the practice’s projects. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an admin focused role and will have a keen eye for detail, with excellent written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your existing admin skills in an established design practice who possess a top-class reputation in the industry.
Due to the nature of the role, it is mainly office-based with the occasional opportunity for WFH/flexible working.
- Support with ad hoc tasks, projects admin, and the smooth running of the practice, including PA covers as required
- Prepare literature and information for meetings, presentations, and submission documentation, ensuring all documentation is formatted and typed correctly
- Ensure all systems are updated with project information
- Support the Executive Directors with personal tasks and ensuring the are keeping to their schedules
- Support the practice with various administrative duties
- Arrange meetings and ensuring equipment and refreshments are available
- Assist with producing documents in InDesign and proofreading text
- Manage couriers, travel, visas and relevant travel documents
- Produce expenses with relevant receipts
- Previous experience in a similar administrative supporting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong abilities to multitask and time management, with a natural attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your resume.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.
Company: Guardian Jobs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A