WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Halfords in Basingstoke,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
£31,006 per year + bonus
A Halfords Mobile Expert Assistant Manager is a real team player. Technically skilled and focused on delivering a first-class customer experience, you will already have experience as an Assistant Manager, Workshop Controller or Senior Vehicle Technician.
Join us and help deliver an expert mobile tyre fitting service to our customers at home, work or elsewhere, operating from our Hub. Your skilled support to our team of Tyre Fitters and Technicians will give you the chance to use your technical ability, and you’ll also spend time with our customers, delivering a great customer-first experience face to face.
Reporting to the Hub Manager you will ensure hub vehicles and team members are on the road promptly, taking responsibility for goods in, as well as opening and closing the Hub in the absence of the Hub Manager.
Acting as a mentor to the existing technician team, supporting the delivery of a high quality and cost-effective service, you will follow processes and procedures, whilst adhering to the legal framework and health and safety requirements. A positive and effective ambassador of the company, you’ll take a keen and supportive interest in your team.
Join us and enjoy working with a national chain offering industry leading recognised training linked to your skills and experience.
As Well As Holiday And Contributory Pension, You Can Expect To Enjoy
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits.
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme – buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan – claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
To Be Successful In This Role You Will
- Have experience of working within a Supervisory or Senior role
- Be computer literate and able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Be capable of identifying training needs and developing team members
- Have experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Have a full driving licence with no more than 6 points held for a minimum of 12 months
- Be available to work 5 days per week on a rota basis
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Basingstoke,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A