Procurement Assistant in Hays Nottingham,England,UnitedKingdom
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hays in Nottingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
This is a great opportunity for a Procurement Assistant with a leading public sector organisation.
The role offers Hybrid Working .
Your new role
- Framework lead – act as the representative for nominated frameworks, taking the lead on activity relating to usage and making recommendations to maximise the value
- Day to day queries regarding standard goods and services procured via contracts and frameworks, delivery and payment issues, checking compliance
- Manage Intend and Cross checking awards on contracts register and contracts finder.
- Access spend analysis tools and download data
- Respond to queries on sourcing suppliers for low value activity and make recommendations for future procurement activity based on potential aggregation of demand.
- Offer advice/guidance to staff and customers on procurement procedures, corporate contracts, use of suppliers, purchasing cards
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Previous experience of supporting a project team – ideally procurement .
- Public sector procurement experience , but will also consider private sector experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships
What You’ll Get In Return
Flexible working options available.
Excellent holidays of 35 days plus bank holidays
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4232380
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A