WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Your New Company
A professional financial services organisation, looking for a new eLearning Designer to join their L&D team.
Your new roleYou will develop the technical and non-technical learning experiences for colleagues across the organisation. You’ll design learning experiences that strengthen the capabilities of all teams, working closely with leaders and SME’s to create digestible and engaging learning content. You will also analyse and assess the learning needs and provide any required solutions; supporting the digital agenda to move away from a purely classroom-based learning, designing and delivering a wide range of e-learning and digital interventions, supporting the overall business strategy.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Experience in designing impactful digital learning solutions
- Experience in designing and developing blended and digital learning content using Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar tools.
- Experience in both learning design and delivery
- Confident consultancy skills to work with the business to understand and respond to their learning needs
- High level of PowerPoint mastery
- Technical design and configuration expertise using learning technologies
- Knowledge of UX/UI (User Experience and Interface design) principles and methodology
What You’ll Get In Return
Flexible working options available. Great benefits including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, bonus, pension contributions, car scheme, and additional flexible benefits.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4190414
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A