WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Your New Company
In the UK, Hays is the market leader. Hays has been operating in the UK since 1969 and operates across 105 local offices including London, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast. Hays UK’s 20 specialisms include Education. Hays unparalleled recruitment expertise is focused on offering an expert personalised service to help you find the correct job tailored to your needs, whilst ensuring we build a trusted lifelong relationship to help you achieve your career goals. Hays have the most comprehensive databases of employers, enabling us to have access to jobs before they are available on the market, which ensures that we can find clients with the best jobs quicker than anybody else.
Your new role
Hays are currently seeking teachers that hold QTS. You may be experienced or Newly qualified looking to gain experience.
These bookings will require the successful applicants to be flexible on subjects if looking for general day to day cover, as timetables do change and cover work may vary from 1 to 5 days a week supply. We aim to provide consistent bookings at one or more schools teaching English to KS3 and KS4. Depending on the booking, these roles will require the applicant to be a cover staff member, but not have the demand of planning or marking.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Have experience of teaching English upto KS4
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on the teaching and learning
What You’ll Get In Return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage.
- These schools are passionate about the welfare of all of its colleagues and will provide you with a supportive workplace environment. Along with the support from your workplace, you will also have full support and access to your dedicated Hays consultant
- Along with the support from your workplace, you will also have full support and access to your dedicated Hays consultant.
- Refer a friend scheme – £250 in vouchers.
What You Need To Do Now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4244453
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A