Website Helping Hands Homecare
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Helping Hands Homecare in Garforth,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
At Helping Hands, we’ve been providing home care for over 30 years, so we know what it takes to deliver exceptional care. But we also take care of our own – those who go above and beyond every single day for our customers.
Care assistants cover all manners of support for others – from companionship and days out to personal care and housekeeping. If you’re looking for a role that is flexible around your lifestyle, has guaranteed pay and is doing something that genuinely makes a difference, look no further.
At Helping Hands, we can offer the following benefits for our care assistants:
- Guaranteed Pay Contract – consistent pay for an agreed amount of hours every month, whether we give you care calls or not
- Above the industry average for pay, depending on location
- Paid mileage of 35p per mile between calls
- Swift start process – providing you have Right to Work in the UK and an Adult First Check, begin working for us straight away
- Early Pay app – request up to 50% of your pay in advance of pay day
- FREE Blue Light card – national discount card for hundreds of retailers
- Paid hours for your COVID vaccination
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme with easy app access
- Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including your Care Certificate and NVQs
- Access to our Employee Benefits Portal where you’ll get thousands of discounts and special offers
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program supporting in times of need
- Our carers are directly employed by us giving you access to holiday entitlement and our pension scheme
Our Guaranteed Pay Contract is an industry first, and we believe this will help you to agree on hours that suit you and get paid consistently every month. But if you’re happy to have a zero-hours contract because it suits your lifestyle, that’s fine too. Our branch care managers will discuss your working preferences with you and go from there.
Being a care assistant means you need to be adaptable, personable but ultimately put others first. Your role will include:
- Helping with personal care
- Helping with mobility around the home
- Overseeing medication and providing medical support
- Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
All we need from you is a full UK driving license with access to your own car and the desire to care for others, we can teach you the rest. Working as a care assistant isn’t always the easiest job, but we promise that it will be one of the most rewarding.
£11.60 – £11.85 per hour + 35p per mile.
Company: Helping Hands Homecare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Garforth,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A