Website Higher Colleges of Technology
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Higher Colleges of Technology in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Manager – International Communication & Protocol coordinates all activities related with the HCT communication with relevant international stakeholders abroad, as well as with relevant organizations, institutions and representative offices in the UAE.
The key objective of MICP is to maintain HCT global presence, promote HCT internationally, and provide all relevant information in the form that is visible and easily accessible for international stakeholders and potential customers. In addition, MICP supports other Office’s activities and projects as directed by the Supervisor.
- Identify key venues of partnerships and collaborations with International Media and regulatory bodies.
- Scout scenarios and initiatives that may positively impact international rankings, attract talent and promote HCT’s Global outreach.
- Utilize engagement protocols in line with national cultural and public diplomacy initiatives, in order to identify communication that feeds well into global media appetite.
- Support in designing, developing, reviewing, and copywriting, thought leadership content to support HCT’s strategic activities and all international correspondence such as written content, articles, case studies, and special features.
- Work across key internal stakeholders such as Communications, Outreach to identify Initiatives, projects, stories, and messages that are engaging, motivating, and effective in creating and delivering inspiring content, fit to earn global recognition and garner international interest in HCT’s value proposition.
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media costs against international collaborations.
- Evaluate media efforts against results achieved and lobby for HCT’s image perception and global brand visibility.
- Responsible for the International contacts address book and the International Relations Portal
- Liaise with local and international regulators, forums, partners, and publishers to secure HCT’s participation at all levels. Assist in organizing International events.
- Perform Market Research to optimize investment return for advertising wherever applicable and supervise global media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends.
- Develop a detailed understanding of media measurement and compile third-party data sources information such as MRI, Nielsen, and Simmons, etc.
- Create expense projections and action authorized plans.
- Facilitate correspondence with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, foreign representatives & UAE representatives abroad.
- Prepare the content, and validate all information with Communications on publicizing internationally-related information at the webpage, social networks, media, etc.
Company: Higher Colleges of Technology
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A