Website Hill International Inc
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hill International Inc in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals in 100 offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com .
- Manage and control the day-to-day operations in the headquarter.
- Enhance the current service levels and ensure that services are delivered in line with the standards and best practices in the market.
- Manage multiple soft services, i.e. cleaning, pest control, security, catering, etc.
- Support internal and external events for the organization.
- Visit client sites and conduct quality inspections.
- Excellent customer service experience with the ability to resolve operational issues.
- Understanding the corporate culture and ability to deliver within tight periods.
- Identifying operations gaps and resolving them.
- Developing soft services contracts budget, SLA’s & KPI’s.
- Develop a waste management strategy for the headquarter operations.
- Ensure that contractual works are of high quality, safely delivered and are managed and convenient in both delivery and outcome.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and Ad-hoc reporting.
- Manage the performance of service providers and ensure that services are delivered in accordance with client requirements.
- Continuous review, evaluation and development of Soft Services resources and procedures to meet current and changing needs of the client organization.
- Prepare SOPs, processes and procedures for all soft services.
- Disinfection activities across all client sites.
- Visits Quarantine locations in various locations in UAE.
- Supervising soft services providers’ activities and guiding them on required precautions.
- Dealing with several internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility in working hours and adherence to client instructions related to Covid-19.
- Following up on client precautions related to Covid-19 and ensuring service providers’ compliance.
- Should have an eye for detail, and should not settle for anything less than the best service delivery.
- Should be able to monitor and report issues and inconsistencies in overall office appearance and standards.
- Informs themselves of the relevant Quality, Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Policies, Manuals and Procedures in place within Hill International, and ensures continued compliance with these requirements while employed by Hill.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager/supervisor.
- Relevant BSc degree in facilities management or higher
- Min 8 years experience in managing soft services operations
- Excellent service delivery experience.
- Experience working on client-side is a benefit.
- Membership of BIFM or IFMA accreditation is preferred.
- BICS assessor certification will be an added value.
Company: Hill International Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A