WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hilton in RasalKhaimah,RasalKhaimah,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What will I be doing?
- Monthly GL reconciliations of various accounts which pertain to Operations Audit transactions
- Ensure accurate and timely input of data to the general ledger system
- Monitor allowances, rebates and correction. Review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and Team Member’s charges in PMS and ensure that each account is properly authorized and has relevant back-ups and approvals
- Reconcile credit card charges between electronic credit card machine and Point of Sale (POS) system in a daily basis
- Perform cash count of housefund holders periodically and prepare a cash count summary to be used for reconciliation purposes
- Obtain competitive quotations for hotel requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased, using Group Nominated suppliers where applicable
- Ensure locally Nominated supplier information is kept current
- Manage the database of active local contracts with suppliers
- Ensure Purchasing Manual is current
- Adhere to quality procedures and standards and oversee purchasing administration such that all Hilton policies and standards are upheld
- Maintain a record of commitments for all budgets and ensure that the relevant senior managers are constantly informed of updates
- Ensure a comprehensive system for allocating and reconciling purchase orders
- Monitor all areas of purchasing including contracts, leases and nominations
- Prepare the month end accounts reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Execute on tasksequests as instructed by the Hotel Management
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: RasalKhaimah,RasalKhaimah,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A