WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hilton in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
THE WB™ Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton™
The WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton, is the world’s first Warner Bros. branded hotel. Guests will be able to experience recognizable characters from across Warner Bros.’ iconic collection of film, television and comics. This unique hotel is adjacent to the award-winning Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi theme park. The hotel will feature 257 rooms over eight levels, with guests able to access a range of amenities, including signature WB restaurants, a premier spa and fitness club, kids club, family pool and an exclusive rooftop pool overlooking Yas Island’s distinctive skyline.
An Assistant Banqueting Manager is responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while optimising sales, evaluating performance, and ensuring staffing levels meet demand.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As an Assisatn Banqueting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. An Assistant Banqueting Manager will also be required to optimise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand.
- Manage all Banquets/Events
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
An Assistant Banqueting Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
- Conference and Banquet Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
THE WB Abu Dhabi, Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton
Additional benefits as per company policy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A