Website HIND Management
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HIND Management in Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
- This role is eligible for our 2022 Sign-on & Retention Bonus $1,500 ($500 upon 3 months and $1,000 on your 12 month anniversary, Ts&Cs apply).
Who We Are | Ko Wai Matou
Sudima Christchurch Airport is part of the Hind Management Group (NZ Employer of Choice 2022) that operates and manages high performing hotels and commercial accommodation businesses. Sudima and Hind Management believe in empathy, understanding and accommodating differences. We believe that ‘we are all valued’ and our success is a direct reflection of our people, teamwork, passion and professionalism.
We’re always looking for positive people at Sudima Hotels. Whether it’s a food and beverage role, front of house, or keeping things running smoothly behind the scenes, working for us means getting unlimited opportunities to develop your career, and train while you get paid. It means being part of a company culture that’s really passionate about putting people first. And it means having the flexibility and opportunity to work in lots of different places and in different roles.
The Role | Te mahi
We are seeking a Night Porter to provide an exceptional level of service that exceeds expectations of our guests.
- Assisting with guest inquiries and ensuring a warm and friendly interaction.
- Supporting the Night Manager with guest requests/tasks and overnight checks to be completed
- Assisting with valet parking and luggage.
- Following all security and emergency procedures to ensure the safety of our guests, team and facility
- Assisting with Front Desk during busy check in and check out times.
About you | Ko koe tenei
- Must be available to work between 10:30pm and 7am
- Confident and motivated with a strong guest service orientation
- Professional personal presentation and a great work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in approach and a team player.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
He kura te tangata – We are all valued
As an employer of choice, we offer great employee benefits like life cover, outstanding health and wellbeing programs, and discounts on hotels, restaurants, bars and spas across our network -not just for you but in some cases your friends and family too!
- Discounts at our hotels, restaurants and spas across our network
- Staff, family and friends rates at our hotels
- Meals on duty and uniform provided
- Excellent reward & recognition events
- Service and anniversary gifts and benefits
- Wellbeing programme including Health insurance discounts
- Paid training and individual Employee Development Plans
- Training towards NZQA qualifications and our very own online digital learning platform
- Free Life Insurance, Digital Will & Best Doctors teleservice after 3 months of employment
- As part of a large hospitality group, we offer job security and an excellent support structure with group level HR, finance, procurement and sales & marketing functions.
Hind Management is committed to accessibly, should you require assistance or support and are unable to apply online due to an access need, contact our Support Office (09) 399 2508. A representative will be able to assist, Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all. We offer a fully inclusive accessible hiring process, let us know how we can support you to present your best self.
E MANAWANUI ANA MĀTOU – WE CARE
KA WHAI MĀTOU I TE TIKA – WE DO THE RIGHT THING
KA MAHI TAHI MĀTOU – WE WORK TOGETHER
Company: HIND Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Application Deadline: N/A