WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for MyGlitcom in Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenia 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
GRATITUDE INDIA, established in 2004, is an ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company, which is well recognized as leading professional Manpower Recruitment Consultancy, not only in India, but also in the Philippines and Malaysia. With a right winged ideology of “Candidates and Employees 1st..Client’s 2nd”, we are now a preferred brand among the candidates of the industry where we always speak in favor of the candidates and also highlight sensitive issues like Corruption in Recruitment.
Company website: https://www.gratitudeindia.com
Position: Chief Operating Officer at Gratitude India
Budget: KSH 54 Lacs Per Annum
Location: Westlands, Kenya
Need Nigerian Nationality
- Enhance the profitability through effective management and negotiation of all operating channels.
- Establish department performance goals that effectively correlate to the long-term goals and objectives; monitor results against plan.
- Identify and resolve impediments to the achievement of goals
- In conjunction with the Regional Head, establish and execute the strategic operating plan for the Region
- Identify the current and future human capital needs required to execute on the established plan. Direct the implementation of the strategy across departments with focus on budget and timelines
- Through department leaders, establish operational processes and evaluate opportunities for process improvement needed to execute on the established strategic plan
- Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and effective coordination of effort is in place to achieve results
- In conjunction with the Regional Head and in partnership with the Head of Sales to ensure adherence to all established internal processes and procedures and that all aspects of the business are conducted.
- Ensure quality and customer service are established and maintained as department priorities as it pertains to customer acquisition and timely delivery of services
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture through effective employee development and timely performance management.
- Provide ongoing coaching and leadership to achieve desired results.
Interested Candidates mail us on [email protected] or whatsapp on +91 8591900617
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenia
Application Deadline: N/A