WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Hiscox in Hamilton, Bermuda 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
Who are we?
Hiscox Insurance Linked Strategies (“Hiscox ILS”) is a Bermuda based Insurance-Linked Strategies (“ILS”) investment management company formed in 2013 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hiscox Group and managed as part of the Hiscox Re & ILS business Unit. Our mandate is to build ILS funds and investment vehicles that provide global institutional investors with access to the substantial insurance and reinsurance resources of the Hiscox Group.
As an Associate, Investor Relations and Business Development, you will be reporting to the Investor Relations & Business Development Lead. Your primary responsibility will be assisting the with the co-ordination of all investor relations and external communication activities in order to provide outstanding service to our stakeholders and enhance the market value of Hiscox ILS. You will be responsible for maintaining the Manager’s due diligence questionnaires, websites and distribution lists and support the IR&BD Lead in the implementation of the overall Business Development strategy. The secondary responsibility will be co-ordinating activities pertaining the operations of Hiscox ILS and the Hiscox Group stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain marketing documentation including investor presentations, due diligence questionnaires, newsletters and website
- Co-ordinate and prepare investor and consultant meetings and operational due diligence visits
- Deliver investor and asset/investment consultant regular reporting
- Deliver responses to investor enquiries including completion of Requests For Proposal (“RFP”)
- Maintain and develop the Client Relationship Management (“CRM”) system including managing investor pipeline
- Extract and synthesise on-going market research, track trends and developments across the industry
- Assist with internal Hiscox reporting and strategy development including preparation of presentation materials
- Contribute to the marketing strategy of the team, including planning conference attendances and participations, and proactive outreach to reinsurance and ILS media outlets
- Assist with the operational coordination of workflows involving the wider ILS team
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and at least one year previous experience in re/insurance, asset management, investment banking or management consulting preferred. Professional qualifications are desirable
- Good presentation abilities along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A strong articulator, with the ability to translate complex concepts clearly and concisely, often to senior counterparts and their stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and complete them as assigned
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction, with a high degree of integrity, intellectual curiosity and be team-oriented
- A logical and structured approach to problem solving, with an eye for detail whilst ensuring the bigger picture remains in sight
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change in a fast-paced industry
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
Any business is only as good as the people it employs, and we aim to employ the best people
to produce the best investment solutions and deliver the best service possible. The Hiscox ILS team is a fast-paced team with no barriers to success. Diligent work and determination will give the candidate a good chance to progress their careers within the organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Bermuda
Application Deadline: N/A