WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Hybrid working available in the Hamilton area
Salary: £22,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hours a week, flexibility required to work shift patterns between the hours of 8am to 8pm and operating over a 4 or 5 day working week.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide our customers with an outstanding service we can all be proud of, by taking ownership of customer’s transactional or service requests and answering specific product queries. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons and tell us they want their requests dealing with speed, certainty and empathy, so these are key skills we look for.
You will be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience, ambitious and have a helpful personality. Previous Customer Service experience is essential, we are really interested in is someone who can hold a conversation who have a genuine passion for going above and beyond for customers – don’t worry if you don’t have banking experience we can teach you everything you need to know!
Within this role you will;
- Provide exceptional telephone customer service in a timely manner whilst working in a fast-paced busy contact centre and adhering to our policies and procedures
- Process a wide range of transactions, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Play a supporting role in educating our customers around HSBC products and alternative digital banking platforms
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, which means you can work between home and the office, working patterns will be discussed throughout the recruitment process.
When & Where you’ll work
Our Full-Time roles are 35 hours per week between the hours of Monday to Sunday 08:00 am-8:00pm, flexibility is required to work shift patterns.
All of our contact centre colleagues have a hybrid working pattern and split their time between home and office.
You’ll receive full training to get you up to speed with the specifics of your job role, the systems you will use, as well as the products and services that HSBC offer. Our Customer Service Advisor training course is 12 weeks.
As our training is important, we require you to attend the whole course therefore you will be unable to take holidays during your training period.
What You’ll Get!
We offer an attractive minimum starting salary of £22,000 based on 35 hours per week, plus an annual discretionary performance bonus and a very competitive benefits package listed below:
- Over six weeks’ holiday. This includes bank and public holidays with the option to buy or sell up to 35 hours holiday
- Perks at Work Benefit where you will be able to access to 30,000+ national & local employee discounts. Over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Entertainment, Travel and Home & Garden to name a few.
- A market-leading employer Pension contribution*
- Access to “My Choice” Flexible benefits platform where you have access a whole range of optional benefits you can get hold of including: Health Club Memberships, Retail Voucher Cards, Car Breakdown Cover and Health Cash plan including dental to name a few.
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life Assurance, equivalent to four times your annual salary
- Sharesave schemes – a monthly savings plan linked to an option to buy shares in HSBC at a discounted rate.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 2078328500
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A