WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Open positions: 1
Role Title: Analyst
Global Career Band: GCB 6
Location (Country/city): India/Bangalore
Recruiter Name: Arupula SUSHMA
Why join us?
- The incumbent will be required to work extensively in an integrated team environment with global investment banking professionals on ideas, pitch books and presentations across sectors and countries
- Focus on supporting origination and execution of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) assignments, divestitures, financial restructurings and associated financing solutions
- Support the deal team by performing financial valuation; delivered through our coordinated coverage and global-local infrastructure
- Acquire in-depth understanding of client needs and the market, industry and business environment. This understanding enables the firm to design customized solutions for clients – whether it is strategic initiatives like M&A, financing or risk management solutions
- Work on various sectors including Power and Utilities, Infrastructure, Transport, Services, Building Materials, Corporate Finance, Real Estate, Banks & Finance Institutions etc.
- The incumbent will work on a very wide variety of transactions with HSBC bankers from across the world
The role is part of GBM Service Center and based at Bangalore
What You’ll Do?
- Analyses, building and using financial models; preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches & executions; conducting industry and product research
- Overtime creates enough understanding of the sector to identify new business opportunities
- Carrying out financial modeling (vis relative valuation analysis, LBOs, DCFs, Merger plans), and developing and presenting appropriate pitch books to senior bankers.
Will also be required to:
- Undergo continuous learning and enhance job specific skills over-time
- May be required to travel overseas as per business needs
- Pro-actively suggest and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable
- Taking ownership of work done and having high execution capabilities
What you’ll need to succeed in the role?
Exceptionally qualified MBA’s from Tier-1 Business Schools in India (with good CGPA score) and CA’s with Big four (E&Y, PWC, Deloitte, KPMG) experience
- Preferably, 1-3 years of relevant work experience in M&A (General advisory) or sectors such as Building Materials, General Industrials, Chemicals, Metals and Mining, Oil & Gas, TMT, Consumer and Retail, Healthcare, Transport, Infrastructure, Support Services, Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, FIG or in products such as Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, Leveraged and Acquisition Financing, etc.
Minimum one-year experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling, Company Valuation, Corporate Strategy, Preparing pitch books etc.
- Good knowledge of financial modeling
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly proficient at Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong accounts, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
- Good at multitasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
Highly motivated; strong work ethic; thrives under pressure, confident, team player
- Career History.
1 – 3 years of relevant work experience in corporate finance, valuation, financial modelling, preparing pitch books etc. in the sectors mentioned in the “Skills / Experience” Section above
Link to Candidate User Guide:
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A