WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Hyderabad,Telangana,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Senior Business Analyst.
In this role, you will:
- Job Profile-
- Programme Management Office (PMO) roles will be located in projects of a variety of sizes, which are single or multiple work stream, have country or global dimension, and be of both narrow and broad scope. The principal accountability of PMO roles is to support the Programme Management Office in carrying out project monitoring, governance and reporting activities.
- PMO roles would not have any direct reports but may be supported by administration staff and may report to Programme or Project Managers.
- This is a Governance role within IT COO to support the PPM Lead. The role supports the PPM Lead and the successful candidate must be able to work both independantly and within a fast paced team. The candidate must be able to take complete ownership of activities from end to end and mange the expectations of all stakeholder.
- Supporting key governance meetings including the Portfolio Investment Committee meeting to ensure that critical information to drive key decisions and escalations is presented and addressed by relevant senior management and key deliver partners.
- Adhere to IT PPM Governanace – PDO pack, Portfolio review packs
- Tracking statuses of project deliverables and milestones
- Risk and issue monitoring and co-ordination
- Coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting – PDO pack, Portfolio review packs
- Assist with the implementation of Change Initiative standards across projects/Portfolios
- Ensure Porfolio is aligned with IT COO and IT PPM guidelines
- Co-ordination of project governance arrangements and ensuring adherance to Solutions Control Frameworks(SCFs)
- Coordinating for the Software Capitalization realization including the prrocess of:-
- Assigning/Updating the SCT Submitter & Reviewer in SAM tool
- Ensuring the Submitter completes the SCT submission(either SAM or SharePoint when out of cycle)
- Create and circulate report of SCT completion status – Outstanding & Returned
- Monitor and report on budgets, forecasts and actuals. Also managing project / portfolio financials including :-
- Ensure changes in budget and alignment of funds in accordance to PIC decisions
- Prepare financial reports and variance analysis, including cost performance against budget, forecasts and previous year
- Deliver guidance and teaching aids to budget owners, business and technical teams so they understand how best to track and manage spend against their budget
- Adhere to IT COO Governanace and ensure accurate charges and billings
- Excellent Spreadsheet skills
- Understand the basics of Annual Operating Plan ( SPC )
- Work closely with our business durring Strategis Planning Cycle
- Ensure BP set up in line with guidance and alignment to Transformation book of work, working with the business to agree book of work, scope, funding. Support creation of BPs and associated Clarity projects
- Understand how customer charging will work – CAM’s and work with Transformation to set up CAMs in GPDM and ensure accuracy of data and descriptions. Remediate all CAM challenges/disputed queries
- GPDM Quality Standards :-
- Review and update vendor details in GPDM
- Ensure correct application mapping to BP in GPDM (application inventory apportionment)
- Ensure correct CTB Taxonomy selected in GPDM in preparation for annual Reg and Mandatory review
- Review and update regulatory details for Regulatory driven projects (regulator, regulation name and due date)
- Ensure GPDM hierarchy set up in line with Business expectations
- Ensure BP mapping to correct hierarchy in GPDM
- Challenge GPDM BP owners for flat phased forecasts and ensure corrective action
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Independent worker
- Spreadsheet – Analystical
- Project management basics
- Understanding of Agile
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters ontinuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by – HSBC Software Development India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad,Telangana,India
Application Deadline: N/A