WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Sheffield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our Technology teams work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world; to bank quickly, simply and securely.
We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data-centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined Technology teams include amongst others: DevSecOps engineers, IT architects, front and back-end developers, infrastructure specialists, cybersecurity experts, and delivery, project and programme managers.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2022 and beyond, we are currently seeking a End To End Functional Analyst, to join HSBC.
What you will be doing;
- Prime responsibility for establishing, developing and maintaining IT to business relationships, in support of the functional requirements, between business stakeholders and development teams
- Work closely with Architecture on design
- During the inception and elaboration phase responsible for the co-ordination of the production of the R2 Product Build Solutions Proposal, with input from the IT development and Operations teams. This will provide a high level overview of the end to end solution, the impacts on each area and who is responsible for them.
- Continued co-ordination between all IT development teams throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for understanding key decisions made on the project – and why
- Responsible for explanation of technical solutions to business stakeholders
- Responsible for Change Management throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Ensuring that IT documentation is quality controlled prior to Issue
- Assist in the identification & resolution of issuesisks/dependencies. Escalation to be undertaken as appropriate
- Ensure Requirements Traceability Matrix traces to full end to end solution
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent co-ordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong Task Management Skills
- Ability to critically evaluate documentation to ensure quality management of deliverables
- Understanding of the end to end development cycle.
- Understanding of requirements gathering.
- Understanding of R2 Product Build Process and how each team contributes to each phase.
- Understanding of OH/SWH standards and governance processes.
- Project management skills.
- Domain knowledge and appropriate subject matter expertise.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s technical infrastructure
- Experience of the Development Lifecycle from Inception to Transition
This role is based in Sheffield.
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
You can find out more about the recruitment journey and what to expect by viewing our Recruitment Process FAQs in HR Direct and by clicking here (only available via internal access).
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0) 207 832 8500
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A