WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Trade & Transaction Reporting Business Analyst
Big Bank Funding – FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trade & Transaction Reporting Business Analyst
The Global Markets Middle Office Product Management Team sits with Global Markets Middle Office. It manages the Global Trade & Transaction Reporting programme, which itself is part of the wider Global Markets Regulatory Programme suite. Global Markets Middle Office is a globally aligned, cross asset operational structure positioned equidistant from the Front Office, Operations, Finance and Risk. The TDQ & Reporting component of the GM Middle Office, consists of 4 other primary functions.
- Trade Data Quality (TDQ), which provides a series of accuracy and completeness controls across the Trade Data domain
- Trade and Transaction Reporting (T&TR) which is responsible for delivery of our daily T&TR control responsibilities
- Cross Asset Reporting (XAR) which provides a series of non-standard regulatory reporting and controls on behalf of the front office.
- Trade and Transaction Product management
- The role of the Business Analyst is to support the Product Owner(s), and Global Programme Director to provide detailed analysis within the Global Portfolio.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for the following activities and deliverables:
- Responsible for the understanding and generation of stories between the PTS systems and Trade Reporting, that satisfy the regulatory reporting requirements while being consistent across platforms.
- Manage Asset Class Business Managers and Technology PODs ensuring commitment to the project and deliverables from all required functions are met and ensure sustainable Operational Controls.
- Working with the Regional Product Owner(s) and project team, deliver Business Requirements, gap analysis and input in to solution design
- Coordinate the rule interpretation and impact assessment for the regulatory changes in conjunction with Legal and Compliance.
- Work with the IT delivery PODs and co-ordinators to evaluate the key delivery stages according to any agreed baselined plans, leading solution based discussions to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Work closely with the business group to drive consistency, control and best practice across the regions.
- Drive solutions, action, and unblock problems in a timely, expedient manner, balancing the need for delivery with business and operational risk to acceptable levels
- Support the identification and development of solutions to mitigate risks
- Experience with working as a conduit between Business and Technology teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and solutions delivered.
- Experience with Agile methodology and working across multiple suppliers and consumers of Technology change.
- An in-depth understanding of the Global Markets business with a strong understanding of OTC products and the regulatory framework in the Financial Services sector.
- Confidence and track record in building sound working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical ability to support decisions with sound reasoning.
- Ability to interpret regulatory changes and assess implications on business through detailed analysis.
- Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to work to immovable timelines and deadlines
The role is based in London and offers hybrid working, however some travel may be required.
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability/long term health condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by local law in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has in place processes in order to avoid nepotism, which means to avoid creating circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A