WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Mumbai,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Business Banking team.
SMEs play a significant role in driving the economic health of most markets around the world and represent the vast majority of businesses in any economy. As the world continues to become more connected, SMEs will increasingly become international and we know that international customers are more profitable and that HSBC is better placed to meet their needs than for purely domestic customers. Accordingly, we have a clear strategy for Business Banking to be the International SME Bank.
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse business performance data
- Reviewing MI to identify trends, investigate variances and identify business improvement opportunities in Business Banking
- Reporting on the relative contribution of different populations / Regions and make recommendations to equalise contribution (eliminating Pareto), where significant variance exists
- Assisting with the development of a culture that has ‘treating customers fairly’ at its core, is focused on customer experience and the professionalism of our service proposition while achieving appropriate standards for credit, audit and operating risk.
- Representing HSBC internally and externally as a Manager for Business Banking.
- Coordination with various internal stakeholders for preparation of various business related MIS.
- Vendor management & governance.
- Regulatory reporting and handling various internal and external audit from time to time.
- Participation/initiating various change management projects to drive process simplification to gain efficiencies.
- Watch listed accounts preparation and continuous portfolio monitoring to ensure asset quality remains on track.
Graduate/Post graduate with atleast 10-12 years of relevant work experience. Should be well versed with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A