WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for HSBC in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some Careers Open More Doors Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
- Minimum of 15 years corporate banking relationships with at least 8-10 years in managing real estate relationship
- Role is of a “transactor team” in which they pull together the entire transactions and work along side the RM team and bring in the specialist knowledge to structure complex transactions
- Role is required to lead & originate Lease Rental transactions, construction finance, last milestone transactions, debt finance originations, Equity capital market transactions within a corporate commercial real estate team & Familiarity with office, retail , residential & warehousing & data centres
- Ability to uptier and meet senior management across corporate relationship & sponsors
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management, planning and organisation skills
- Ecellent range of communication skills, including written, verbal, and the ability to deliver compelling presentations
- Strong analytical skills
Minimum Post Graduation or as required for the role
CA or MBA from a Tier 1 institute
- Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
Link to Careers Site: Click HERE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A