Strategy Consultant: Digital Business Strategy in IBM Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for IBM in Bengaluru,Karnataka,India 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are
The person will be part the Enterprise Strategy team of India in sell and deliver role. In this role, he/she will be working with top CXOs in India, developing and delivering compelling value proposition to the client in the digital space.
- Manage engagements in areas of digital strategy, eco platform, cognitive enterprise and large scale business transformation
- Understand company’s key strategic/operational issues (market definition, industry trends, client issues)
- Structure and create assessments and identify appropriate tools and systems to be used and analyses to be done
- Conduct assessment to identify key issues and set of hypotheses to analyse and address those issues with right solutions
- Data analysis to confirm hypothesis and present solutions backed by data
- Develop value proposition and business case for digital transformation for clients
- Develop Point of Views on digital transformation, digital reinvention, Cognitive enterprise across multiple client segments
- Guide and provide inputs to team members leading to successful execution of digital strategy engagements
- Engage with CXOs on a regular basis as part of client delivery as well as proposal development
- Manage relevant client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Participate in pre-sales meetings, proposal development and related efforts
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Ensure project economics by managing invoicing, collections and managing project expenses with the team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- MBA from a top-tier business school – IIMs, XLRI, SP Jain, FMS, International Schools
- 12-16 years of experience in Top Tier Consulting firm leading & delivering client digital transformations
- Delivered engagements in the areas of Platform Eco Strategy, Shared Services, Technology Strategy, Digital Reinvention
- Experience in working with “C” level executive clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation development and Customer Presentation skills
- Strong facilitation skills to tailor delivery with stakeholders
- Willingness to travel and flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Application Deadline: N/A