Website ITA International
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for ITA International in UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
ITA International is a different kind of company that moves at the speed of business to ensure mission success for customers, “In The Arena”. We leverage subject matter expertise, data analytics and technology to make what may seem impossible, possible.
ITA is seeking a Security Forces Supply Support to join the team in Al Dhafra AB UAE.
Please note this opportunity is contingent upon successful contract award, anticipated April 2022.
Work is to be accomplished for the United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw
AFB, South Carolina. Direct support will be provided to the 9th Air Force Expeditionary
Security Forces Squadron performing Base Security Operations and Support services
at Al Dhafra AB, UAE; Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Al Mubarak Air Base, Kuwait; Al Jaber
AB, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB (PSAB), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA); Muwaffaq-Salti
AB (MSAB), Jordan; Al Udeid AB, Qatar and in CONUS.
The Contractor shall
- Be directly responsible for all unit supply operations. Assist with all turn-in and
disposal actions. Be responsible for the transport of all supply items to and from
storage facility. Coordinate shipment of all items when necessary.
- Manage annual equipment inventory and accountability requirements.
- Determine equipment authorizations and requirements functions. Ensure bench stock
of general supplies and equipment is serviceable and ready for immediate issue.
Manage equipment custodian accounts; obtain and issue supplies and mission critical
equipment to personnel and work centers.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair. Initiate and route service contracts
for extemporaneous equipment.
- Responsible for requisitioning, tracking, and obtaining equipment through the military
supply system and understanding all forms and procedures associated with that
function. Will assist unit personnel with building all equipment custodian binders.
Candidates must have
- Three (3) years of USAF Material Control/Management experience, within the last five (5)
- If not already obtained, must complete all Equipment Custodian training within 2 weeks of
arrival on site.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Have a current Government Driver’s License.
Additional qualifications are desired
- Three (3) years of S4 experience.
- Experience using the USAF Munitions Forecast System.
- 5-20K OSHA Forklift certification.
- Must possess a DoD approved -SECRET security clearance
to perform duties under this task order.
- Future performance locations are subject to change as a
result of changes in mission.
ITA International is a covered contractor as defined by the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce. As a covered contractor, all ITA employees – regardless of worksite – must be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have been approved for a legally required medical or religious exemption. If you wish to discuss a medical or religious need for accommodation in accordance with the Rehabilitation Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, please contact [email protected]
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), ITA International would like to ensure that your application process goes as smoothly as possible. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with ITA, please contact us by phone at 757-246-6781 or email us at [email protected]
Company: ITA International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A