Website James and James Fulfilment
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for James and James Fulfilment in UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
eCommerce Fulfilment and enterprise sales – if you’ve worked in this field before, you know the challenges and intricacy there can be in a multi-level sales cycle – and if you do, then you are exactly the person we want to talk to.
We’ve recently moved to a new and bigger Fulfilment Centre here in the UK, with sites also established in the USA and Europe and we have more sites planned for the near future.
As our brand reputation continues to grow, we’re getting more and more opportunities from large enterprise businesses. And that’s why we need you, your experience in eCommerce fulfilment sales, your existing network and your expertise in generating enterprise opportunities…
Why join us?
- Highly competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Fully remote role, but you’ll need to be able to get to Northampton once a month
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and 5% matched pension
- Healthshield – GP anytime, cashback for prescriptions, optical, dental…
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Employer of the year winner at the Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards
- Zen Den- a dedicated, quiet space to relax, unwind, meditate or reflect
- Mental health team, fully trained to give support should you need it
- Seriously cool (like, Google cool) brand new offices
- Free on-site parking, excellent bus links, bike shelters and showers on site
- Great place to work – don’t just take my word for it, have a look at our Glassdoor page
What you will be doing (in the briefest of nutshells)
In a first-of-its-kind role for James and James, you will utilise your knowledge of the industry and own network to generate enterprise opportunities (£1M + ARR). Of course, there will be times when you’re supplied leads to convert from our Marketing & SDR teams but it’ll ultimately be down to you to source and generate your own opportunities to win.
You can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as you’re able to get to our HQ in Northampton at least once per month.
We know that great people learn new things quickly, but we would love it if you have some/all of the below experience and skills…
- You’ll have experience in enterprise sales in eCom / eCom Fulfilment
- You understand the complexity of longer sales cycles
- You’re a natural at generating your own leads and new business
- A natural relationship builder who can easily communicate with stakeholders internally and externally
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to present P&L’s on each opportunity
Our hiring process
- If you’re shortlisted you’ll have an initial call with a member of our People Team
- You’ll have a couple of interviews so that we can get to know each other better
- You get offered the job and start your amazing new career at James and James!
Company: James and James Fulfilment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A