Website Jamjoom Pharma
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Jamjoom Pharma in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Jamjoom Pharma has in a very short span of time emerged, as one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the Afrasia region. The geographical focus of the company is on countries in the Middle East, Africa, and CIS regions. Strategic focus on selected therapeutic categories has contributed to the rapid growth, market acceptance, and overall success of the company.
The position of Sales Force Effectiveness (Covering Gulf and Iraq market ) your responsibilities are to analyze current data, create solutions to maximize sales, support maintenance for the system in place, and integrate new services.
- Analyzing overall company performance and provide the strategic analysis to support in decision making process.
- implement and evolve SFE systems OCE CRM & services and performance reports
- Training of the field force on the CRM and Review all OCE Expected technical errors and solving them with technical support team.
- Responsible for Target Setting and Target splitting process for all FF in Gulf Region
- Build and design the analytics tools & Dashboards to support the organization and give the market insights and recommendation to drive the business
- Create all the SFE forum to ensure business understanding and alignment with all stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Compliance)
- Collaborate closely with marketing, commercial, and countries to ensure alignment, consistency & efficiency
- Analyze monthly/ quarterly sales, customers data, segmentation, and Sales team activity data.
- Analyze customer data to define profiles, preferences, and other insights relevant for channel and brand strategies
- Summarize KPIs and executive reports maintained and distributed regularly.
- Follow up the planning and execution of Field force plan.
- Track business indicators and identify action plans when appropriate.
- Pharmacist / MBA holder is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years sales force effectiveness’ experience.
- Previous experience of OCE CRM or Veeva is essential.
- Previous experience in Gulf states is preferable.
- Have prominent Leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work across boundaries and manage team in multiple markets through designing and creating innovative solutions techniques.
Company: Jamjoom Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A