Website Jetcom and Jetholidays
WoJobz Provides best career solutions and following listing is to apply for Jetcom and Jetholidays in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on wojobz.com
About the job
Agile Delivery Lead, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre. We are offering either hybrid or remote working, allowing you the ability to work flexibly as required.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Lead to join our team. We have a team of 340 IT professionals based in Leeds, Sheffield and India, Working as One Team and supporting the ever-growing demand for Jet2.com and Jet2holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative team which work in an agile, scrum environment. You will be part of the team which solves the technical challenges that shape the way we operate on our ecommerce platform, back-office systems and mobile apps and ultimately, enables Jet2.com and Jet2holidays to stay ahead in the market.
What will you do in the role?
Our proactive and energetic Agile Delivery Lead will work with our teams to remove any impediments that obstruct the team reaching their goals.
- Have a keen focus on software delivery and quality of process
- Have previous experience of working in a scaled agile environment across multiple teams, delivering internally developed websites and applications
- Be required to act in an agile coaching capacity within the team to improve efficiency.
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
You Will Also
Our Agile Delivery Lead will have excellent knowledge of a blend of agile ways of working and be able to contribute towards an environment of continuous improvement.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong stakeholder management experience
- Be able to communicate with colleagues across all levels of the business.
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: –
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!
Company: Jetcom and Jetholidays
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A